RRP £179.99 £169.99 INC VAT £141.66 EX. VAT
The WD 5 is specifically designed for the car, garage, garden and other tasks too tough for your indoor vacuum. With a robust 25L container, 1100 watt motor and innovative filter system.
Out of stock
DescriptionThe Kärcher WD 5 Wet & Dry vacuum cleaner is an extremely powerful vacuum cleaner for the car, garage and garden. With a power consumption of just 1,100 watts and a robust, impact resistant 25L container the WD 5 is perfect for the tasks too tough for your indoor vacuum. Complete with a flat pleated filter, the innovative filter technology makes emptying the WD 5 quick and easy for no contact with the filter or dirt. The flat pleated filter is ideal for wet and dry vacuuming with no need for filter replacement. Thanks to the integrated filter cleaning function, the dirty filter can be quickly and easily cleaned simply by pressing the button to move the dirt into the container, thus quickly restoring the suction power. Equipped with features such as a blower function to dislodge dust from corners and harder to reach areas, a removable handle to easily attach different nozzles, electrostatic protection for vacuuming fine dust and on board-storage so the hose, power cable and accessories are always to hand. The WD 5 comes complete with a 2.2m suction hose, 2x 0.5m suction tubes, wet to dry floor tool and fleece filter bag
FeaturesPatented filter removal technology
- Quick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt.
- For wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
- For perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt.
- For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
- Offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose.
- For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
- Powerful pulsed air blasts move the dirt from the filter into the container at the push of a button.
- Suction performance is quickly restored.
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
- Convenient transport of the unit.
- Easy and quick opening, closing and emptying of the container.
Scope of Supply
- Wet and dry floor tool, switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips
- Rotary switch (On/Off)
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter cartridge
- Crevice nozzle
- Comfortable 3in1 carry handle
- Parking position
- Sturdy bumper
- Fleece filter bag, 1 Stück
- Accessory storage on the device
Energy use 1100 W
Container capacity 25 l
Container material Plastic
Current type 220–240 / 50–60 V / Hz
Standard accessory 35 mm
Battery running time 40 V, 2.6 Ah
Battery running time 40 V, 5.2 Ah
Weight without accessories 8.2 kg
Weight (with accessories) 9.45 kg
Weight incl. packaging 11.261 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 418 x 382 x 652 mm
* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.
|Dimensions||41.8 × 38.2 × 65.2 cm|