KARCHER WD3 P
RRP £139.99 £129.99 INCL. VAT £108.32 EX.VAT
The WD 3 P makes light work of the toughest cleaning tasks. With a robust 17L container and power outlet with an automatic on/off switch for power tools.
DescriptionThe WD 3 P Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner is designed for the car, garage, garden and other tasks too tough for your indoor vac. The power tool triggered auto start allows you to synchronise your power tools with the WD 3 P, so you can limit mess whilst sanding and sawing. The intelligent cartridge filter system and floor tool enable you to seamlessly tackle dry debris, dust, glass, or even liquids without the inconvenience of work interruptions to change the filter. The WD 3 P comes equipped with the blower function to dislodge dirt and dust from harder to reach areas, a durable 17L plastic container, 2m suction hose, 2 suction tubes, a cartridge filter and wet to dry floor tool
FeaturesSpecial cartridge filter
- For wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
- For perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt.
- For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
- Offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose.
- For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
- For easy container opening and closing.
- Flexible and versatile in use.
- Space-saving device storage.
Scope of Supply
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Wet and dry floor tool, Clips
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 Stück
- Parking position
- Cartridge filter, Standard
- Automatic switching on / off
- Sturdy bumper
- Accessory storage on the device
Energy use 1000 W
Container capacity 17 l
Container material Plastic
Current type 220 / 240 / 50 / 60 V / Hz
Standard accessory 35 mm
Battery running time 40 V, 2.6 Ah
Battery running time 40 V, 5.2 Ah
Weight without accessories 5.8 kg
Weight incl. packaging 7.9 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 388 X 340 X 502 mm
* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.
|Dimensions||38.8 × 34 × 50.2 cm|