KARCHER SP 7 DIRT INOX
RRP £179.99 £169.99 INCL. VAT £141.66 EX. VAT
The top-of-the-range Kärcher SP 7 is our most powerful submersible dirty water pump. Capable of pumping 15,500 litres of water an hour, it gets the job done in record time.
The top-of-the-range Kärcher SP 7 is our most powerful submersible dirty water pump. Capable of pumping 15,000 litres of water an hour, it gets the job done in record time, whatever the problem. Perfect for clearing flooded water or emptying a pond or swimming pool, the SP 7 handles dirt particles of up to 30mm in diameter. The water level sensor can be height adjusted to your desired level for easy operation, working by using electrical currents to activate the pump and automatically stopping once contact the water has been lost. This prevents dry running, but to pump out the last of the water, simply flick the switch on top. To prolong its life, a built-in pre-filter helps protect the pump from coarse dirt. The machine has a metal casing for extra durability, as well as a ceramic motor seal to protect the motor and pump.
Ceramic Face Seal
- For an extra long lifetime.
- For continuously variable definition of the switch-on and switch-off points of the pumps.
- Connection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1″, 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ hoses.
- For switching between automatic and manual mode.
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 30 mm in size.
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
- Protects the pump against excessively heavy soiling and thus prevents the pump impeller from becoming blocked.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Integrated Stainless Steel Prefilter
- Level Sensor: Continuous switching level definition
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Connecting Hose, 1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Switch on the pump
Power Rating 750 W
Flow Rate < 15500 l/h
Delivery Temperature, max. 35 °C
Max. Pressure 0.8 bar
Delivery Head 8 m
Max. Grain Size 30 mm
Residual Water Height 35 mm
Weight without accessories 6.65 kg
Weight (with accessories) 7.24 kg
Weight incl. packaging 7.833 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 238 X 287 X 354 mm
Connecting Thread G1 1/2
Power Cable H07RN8-F / 10 m
Max. Depth of Immersion 7 m
|Dimensions||23.7 × 24.1 × 27.9 cm|