KARCHER SP 5 DUAL
OUR PRICE £139.99 INC VAT £116.66 EX. VAT
The Kärcher SP 5 Dual submersible dirty water pump has a 2-in-1 function that means it can be used for both clean and dirty water. It’s capable of pumping 9,500 litres of water per hour.
Out of stock
The Kärcher SP 5 Dual submersible dirty water pump has a 2-in-1 function that means it can be used for both clean and dirty water. It gets the job done fast, pumping 9,500 litres of water an hour from flooded cellars, garden ponds and pools. This machine’s dirty water filter is capable of handling dirt particles of up to 20mm in diameter. A height-adjustable float switch turns the pump on and off automatically when the water is at your desired level and prevents dry running, and there’s also a flat pick-up setting of 1mm to get the last of the water up. Connect this pump to a hose quickly and easily using the Quick Connect system. To prolong the life of the machine, it has a ceramic motor seal to protect the motor and pump.
Ceramic Face Seal
- For an extra long lifetime.
- For dirty water and flat suction up to 1 mm.
- Select the desired mode through simple adjustment of the filter basket.
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20 mm in size.
- Increases the flexibility when setting the switch-on and switch-off point of the pumps and prevents dry running.
- For switching to continuous operation.
- Connection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4″ hoses to the pump.
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Connecting Hose, 1 1/4”
- Flexible, height-adjustable float switch
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
Power Rating 500 W
Flow Rate < 9500 l/h
Delivery Temperature, max. 35 °C
Max. Pressure 0.7 bar
Delivery Head 7 m
Max. Grain Size 20 mm
Residual Water Height 1 mm
Weight without accessories 4.85 kg
Weight (with accessories) 5.385 kg
Weight incl. packaging 5.807 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 237 X 241 X 279 mm
Connecting Thread G1
Power Cable H05RN-F / 10 m
Max. Depth of Immersion 7 m
|Dimensions||23.7 × 24.1 × 27.9 cm|