KARCHER CV 30/1
RRP £394.80 £350.00 INC VAT £291.67 EX. VAT
Kärcher’s CV 30/1 upright vacuum cleaner uses a single high-performance motor to drive both the suction fan and brush, keeping the machine lightweight, easy to carry and manoeuvre.
Kärcher’s CV 30/1 upright vacuum cleaner combines high suction power with the ability to clean deep into the carpet pile thanks to a height-adjustable brush. Equipped with a detachable suction tube for vacuuming upholstery and hard-to-reach areas, it is ideal for cleaning carpeted areas quickly and efficiently. The new and improved ergonomic design ensures cleaning can be carried out easily and efficiently. Features such as the tool free brush exchange, easy cable replacement and ergonomic on/off switch provide optimum user-friendliness. With a large working width of 300mm, our upright brush-type vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning larger areas – whether in retail trade, showrooms, hotels, restaurants or various other applications.
Brush replacement without tools
- Rapid change of roller brush without the need for any tools.
- Time- and cost-saving replacement of power cable without any prior knowledge.
- Thanks to the height adjustment, the roller brush can be adjusted to any carpet pile height.
- For a longer service life: the innovative, patented centrifugal coupling protects the entire brush head against overload thus avoiding high service costs.
Scope of Supply
- filter foam, 1 Stück
- Brush roller standard, 1 Stück
- Corrugated suction hose
- Filter status indicator
- Height-adjustable handle
- Detachable suction tube
- Safety class, II
Current type 220 / 240 / 50 / 60 V / Hz
Sound level 66 dB(A)
Container capacity 5.5 l
Motor rating max. 800 W
Air flow rate (Mains / Battery mode) 43 l/s
Vacuum 193 / 19.3 mbar / kPa
Power rating fan 650 W
Power rating fan 850 W
Working width 300 mm
Cable length 12 m
Weight without accessories 8.4 kg
Weight (with accessories) 9.4 kg
Weight incl. packaging 11.5 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 340 x 310 x 1215 mm
|Dimensions||34 × 31 × 121 cm|