JOHN DEERE HY-GARD HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION OIL (5 LITRES)
OUR PRICE £39.99 INC VAT
Hy-Gard and low-viscosity Hy-Gard transmission and hydraulic oils are unique oils developed by John Deere engineers to meet the exact needs of John Deere machines. Both Hy-Gard fluids are multi-viscosity fluids with high-viscosity index. Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard has an ISO 32 viscosity grade.
In stock (can be backordered)
Hy-Gard and low-viscosity Hy-Gard transmission and hydraulic oils are unique oils developed by John Deere engineers to meet the exact needs of John Deere machines. Both Hy-Gard fluids are multi-viscosity fluids with high-viscosity index. Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard has an ISO 32 viscosity grade. Hy-Gard viscosity places it between ISO 46 and 68 grades. Both Hy-Gard fluids are multi-viscosity fluids with high-viscosity index. Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard has an ISO 32 viscosity grade. Hy-Gard viscosity places it between ISO 46 and 68 grades. Hy-Gard may be used in many applications specifying either of these grades. Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard has the same performance specifications as Hy-Gard and can be used as a replacement for Hy-Gard in cold weather.
- The exclusive Hy-Gard formula was designed for use in John Deere equipment; however, it can also be used in many non-John Deere transmission and hydraulic systems.
- Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard is used for factory fill in many machines. Consult the machine’s operator’s manual to determine what machines require low-viscosity Hy-Gard. It also is used as a replacement for Hy-Gard in cold weather applications.
- Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard replaces the John Deere All-Weather Hydrostatic Fluid and should be used as a direct replacement for all applications recommending hydrostatic fluid.
- Low-Viscosity Hy-Gard is compatible with hydrostatic fluid and can be added to systems, which contain hydrostatic fluid.
Features and benefits
- Performance-tested both in lab and in field and approved by John Deere engineers to meet increased demands for performance and protection of transmissions and hydraulic oils.
- A polymeric viscosity improver helps Hy-Gard retain its proper viscosity over a wide range of operating temperatures. For Hy-Gard to work efficiently, it must flow readily through any part of the system. Oil that is too light can cause increased wear; too heavy will cause sluggish operation and lower mechanical efficiency.
- Reduces wet-brake chatter, assures high braking capacity.
- Superior wet-clutch performance smoothes clutch operation.
- High tolerance to water contamination without sludge formation, which could cause filter clogging and hydraulic system malfunction –anti-oxidation capability allows oil to work properly at high temperatures, helping keep transmissions and hydraulic system moving parts clean.
- Provides protection against rust and corrosion, particularly during low-use periods.
- Anti-wear additives keep gear and bearing wear to a minimum – extreme pressure film in Hy-Gard helps prevent metal-to-metal contact.
- Because transmission and hydraulic oil must perform many different tasks at the same time, there is very little margin for error. To understand the complexity of transmission/hydraulic oil, let’s review its functions:
- Prevents wear of high-torque, heavy-loaded gears and bearings.
- Provides wear and corrosion protection for hydraulic pump.
- Provides proper friction for wet brakes to give maximum stopping performance with minimum chatter.
- Provides proper friction for clutches to engage and absorb shock loads without excessive slipping or abrupt shifts.
- Provides proper friction for brakes to ensure low chatter, long life, and high capacity.
- Withstands extreme pressures in hydraulic system without breaking down.
- Prevents the formation of deposits on all internal parts.
- Prevents foam and water damage to all internal parts.
Hy-Gard may be used when the following oils are specified;
- AGCO Massey Ferguson: M-1135, M-1141, M1143, M-1139
- AGCO White Farm: Q-1722, Q-1766, Q-1766B, Q-1802, Q-1826
- Allis-Chalmers, Deutz-Allis, AGCO-Allis: Power Fluid 821XL
- Case: MS-1207, MS-1209, MS-1210
- Caterpillar: TO-2
- Clark: MS-68
- John Deere: All Weather Hydrostatic Fluid (JDMJ21A)
- Deutz: Transmission-Hydraulic Fluid
- Dresser: Transmission-Hydraulic Fluid (HMS B806-0002)
- Eaton Hydraulics Div: Hyd. Transmission (Form 3-401-123)
- Ford/New Holland: ESN-M2C41-B, M2C134-D, M2C48-B, M2C48-C, M2C86-C, FNHA-2C-200, FNHA-2C-201
- IHC: B-6
- Kubota: UDT Hydraulic/Transmission Fluid
- Oliver: Type 55
- Sundstrand: Hydrostatic Transmission
- Zetor: OT-H, GL-4
- ZF: Te-ML03E, 06D, 06E
1 LITRE BOTTLE
5 LITRE BOTTLE